What exactly is a Virtual Event in South Africa in 2020?
Following the cancellations of all events, conferences, exhibitions and public gatherings during March 2020 as a result from the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we have needed to come up with other creative methods in which our clients can reach out and interact with their audiences, safely and securely meeting the new country rules and regulations. We have come up with a solution for our clients that can allow them to continue with their day to day business and events in a safe and secure way and complete these activities online virtually.
A video example showing a Virtual Event or Virtual Conference or Virtual Congress in 2020
Our Virtual Event Solutions include a full custom Virtual Event, Virtual Conference or Virtual Congress app build.
Summary of key features of our Virtual Event Offering:
- Custom app coded with fast local hosting and custom virtual event URL such as CongressName2020.co.za
- The app is made to run on all web browsers and mobile phone browsers with a text chat system incorporated into the build.
- RSVP system – guests can sign up and sign in to the conference.
- Backend admin panel for the event organiser or client. Allows the client to add custom content and view analytics stats of guests. Where did guests go, which stands did they visit, which information did they request, which conferences did they attend, how much of the content did they consume? etc..
- 3D Modelling and lighting of the conference centre, help desk or info desk, and all required rooms, presentation areas, conference rooms and case study rooms.
- We can include our robot humanoid character that can welcome guests to the conference or event as they enter, the robot can also be placed at the help desk to provide guests with information and help answer questions.
- 3D Animation and flythroughs from the sign-in page and throughout the virtual conference experience.
- Videos of the speaker’s presentations are normally created beforehand and consist of a standard 180-degree video and a video of the presenter shot on a green screen background which we cut out and place the presenter next to the video in the presentation area which makes it look like he is standing in the environment and talking through the presentation. We can also do live web streaming presentations of the presenter.
- Once the video ends-, guests can view case studies and answer questions on the contents of the video. The information gets recorded into our database. This is particularly important for the pharmaceutical industry. We can also give out CPD points for attendance.
- Optional Exhibition area – we can build a full branded exhibition stand area which would consist of a number of different exhibition stands. Guests can walk around the expo area, walk onto a stand, views banners, PDF content, send it to themselves or ask to be contacted be, we could also do a live chat feature with the exhibitor.