kays exhibition stands
#1 for exhibition Stands in South Africa
WE specialisE in exhibition stand infrastructure throughout SOUTH AFRIca
Kays Exhibition Stands is a leading exhibition stand building company in South Africa. We specialise in manufacturing custom exhibition stand builds. Our team deliver outstanding creative custom expo stand designs.
We are well resourced with equipment and vehicles able to operate and build your expo stands on a full national basis around South Africa, With our head office in Johannesburg, South Africa as well as regional support in other provinces in South Africa, such as Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth. Rest assured that we can handle any expo stand manufacturing requirement handed to us, big or small!
Some of our services include: Exhibition Stand Design, System Exhibition Stands, Custom Exhibition Stands, Technology Exhibition Stands, Technology Product Hire, Digital Content Creation, Furniture and Accessories Hire.
We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering a unique memorable experience. This is achieved by combing Digital Technology devices and Tech platforms into the expo stand. We find that this solution allows our clients brand to stand out from the advertising noise and clutter and most importantly that their brand gets remembered longer as it is seen in an innovative manner. Technology exhibition stands allows us to go green and therefore save on printing costs as technology allows us to convert printed graphics to digital and change digital content as regularly as we like. It also allows us to send brochures to customers electronically.
SELECT US FOR EXHIBITION STANDS IN SOUTH AFRICA
EXHIBITION STAND DESIGN
SYSTEM EXHIBITION STANDS
CUSTOM EXHIBITION STANDs
TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION STANDS
Technology product hire
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATION
FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES
Virtual Events conferences
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about EXHIBITION STAND in south africa
According to The Cambridge Dictionary – An Exhibition Stand can be defined as a section of an exhibition where a particular company shows their products or information about their products. An Expo stand is a physical structure used at an exhibition for showing pictures and examples of a company’s products, services and solutions, and where sales people can talk to customers about their products and demonstrate how they work and function.
Exhibition stands can be a costly marketing expense for companies and brands but they are an important yearly event for companies to take part in. Exhibitions are the best opportunity to connect your people with your brand. There may be a particularly yearly Mining Exhibition or event or show that your competitors and customers attend, so it is important for your company to be there and be seen.
You want your brand to look professional and stand out between your competition. Budgets may be limited, so it is important to make your budget work well for you. It is important as a marketer to drive more traffic to your exhibition stand! You need to consider what your Exhibition Stand might look like, how it will be set up and through to how you’ll sell to customers when you get there.
– Displays are important as they bring your products or services to life. It is important to display your products or services in a new or unique way.
– Create an atmosphere that ensure your Exhibition Stand area is open and inviting experience for customers.
– Let visitors gets hands on with your offerings, products, services or solutions. Let then feel them, touch them, experience them. Show them demonstrations of how they work and function. Are you doing enough that the customer can easily see their key selling points.
– Consider going digital and using Technology on your next Exhibition Stand. Everyone at the event and expo has a phone, so why not take advantage of this? Offer free internet connectivity at your stand via WiFi or lockable cell phone charging stations. Technology and digital products and displays tend to attract attention, this creates interest and that tends to form a crowd at your stand. You can use technology to share contacts with customers digitally. You could also implement an Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or Gesture based activation, game or product showcase. We find product and service demonstrations using technology like gesture based applications and virtual reality activation in South Africa create a more relaxed and fun atmosphere at your exhibition stand areas.
Holographic Fan Displays and Virtual Presenters create a stop and stare effect as well. When new attendees see a crowd of people hovering around your expo stand or exhibition booth having a great time, they will instinctively want to be involved. Using the latest tech to achieve this shows that your brand is tech savvy and as up-to-date and modern as the devices on display. This is one of our top exhibition stand ideas! Kays Exhibition Stands provide a number of Technology Platforms for Exhibition and events in South Africa we also create and build Custom Technology Exhibition Stands. Take a look at our Digital Technology for Hire offerings page and Technology Exhibition Stand pages for further information.
When selecting a type of Exhibition Stand, you need to take the following into consideration such as:
– Ease of setup and dismantling complexity.
– Can it be re-used or rebuilt and if so how many times.
– Consistent look and brand image.
– Flexibility to replace graphics.
– Can it adapt to different booth sizes of different shows and expos.
– What will the maintenance costs be.
– Transport and storage costs as some exhibitions tend to happen all over the country with many months apart.
As one of the Leading Exhibition Stand Building Companies in South Africa, we specialise in providing the following types of expo stands in South Africa:
– System Exhibition Stands. Click here to learn more about our System Exhibition Stand offerings in South Africa.
– Custom Exhibition Stands. Click here to learn more about our Custom Exhibition Stand offerings in South Africa.
– Technology Exhibition Stands. Click here to learn more about our Technology Exhibition Stand offerings in South Africa.
Following the cancellations of all events, conferences, exhibitions and public gatherings during March 2020 as a result from the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, we have needed to come up with other creative methods in which our clients can reach out and interact with their audiences, safely and securely meeting the new country rules and regulations. We have come up with a solution for our clients that can allow them to continue with their day to day business and events in a safe and secure way and complete these activities online virtually.